Favorite Quotes

CURRENT FAVORITE QUOTES

"The most fundamental form of human stupidity is forgetting what we were trying to do in the first place"

"Party like its 1929"

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Interesting reading

If anyone hasn't caught on by now I will make it plain; I am a Silverbug. I think that physical possession of silver is probably the best way a regular person can insure themself against the monetary madness of the sort being played by the Ben Bernank.

Here is an interesting bit of reading for those who consider me a crackpot, others may be interested as well; http://www.scribd.com/full/52297403?access_key=key-1vfi15twx26hwk42itxq It is a report by Global Mining Research that is just chock-full of the sort of data you would want to consider befiore investing.

 I know Scribd is a bit of a pain but I couldn't figure out how else to get this into the blog....sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment