Favorite Quotes

CURRENT FAVORITE QUOTES

"The most fundamental form of human stupidity is forgetting what we were trying to do in the first place"

"Party like its 1929"

Thursday, April 28, 2011

High Points in American Political Theatre

So the Resident has finally found his birth certificate, I think it speaks badly of his personal level of organization that it took his over two years find it. I mean, I am by far not the most organized person on the planet and I can find mine in about five minutes. I found it interesting that he timed the grand presentation of the document so as to distract the MSM morons and proles from The Bernank's semi-coherent babblings.

I also find it odd that his father's race is listed as "African" at a time in our history when African-Americans refered to themselves as "colored" (ever heard of the N.A.A.C.P.? The National Association for the Advancement of of Colored People!) and white folks called them "Negroes" (or, as the Father of the Last Phase of Social Destruction, LBJ himself, would say "NIG-rhoes") and often far worse. I understand that his father was African, but his dad was a proud Kenyan Negro and would probably have wanted be to refered to as such. To call his father African would be the same as describing his mother as European, something that was clearly not done. See below.



Before somebody blows a nut and starts calling me things like "Birther" let me get to the point that my ramblings were leading to. What has always bothered me about the Resident is his lack of history (I really could give fuck-all where he was born, but I would gladly trade him for Sarkozy). Bill Whittle examines the disturbing lack of detail and uncovers what little there is.....odd that we didn't hear any of this before he got elected.

Somebody once accused me of not liking the Resident because of his color, I agreed, because he is a Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment