Favorite Quotes

CURRENT FAVORITE QUOTES

"The most fundamental form of human stupidity is forgetting what we were trying to do in the first place"

"Party like its 1929"

Thursday, March 24, 2011

CORRECTION

You will notice that I place mine at the Masthead, not buried amongst the obituaries like the New York Times.


I was wrong about the price of cruise-missles that I quoted the other day in the post about our non-involvement in the UN sponsored Pseudo Police Action/No Fly Zone in Libya, Operation Endless Aimlessness, I think it is called. Anyways a friend that is more up to date on this stuff than I am pointed out that a base-line cruise missle is about $1,400,000.00 these days.

I humbly stand corrected, apologies to anyone who did pointless math at my request.

To make it up to you I will do it, and show my work;

          112 x 1.4M = 156.8M

If you would like to find out more than you will ever need to know (hopefully) about the Tomahawk check this site; http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/smart/bgm-109.htm tons of data.

No comments:

Post a Comment