Favorite Quotes

CURRENT FAVORITE QUOTES

"The most fundamental form of human stupidity is forgetting what we were trying to do in the first place"

"Party like its 1929"

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just a couple of things to think about

I found this eye-popping and heart-breaking article the other day; the author uses graphs to bring home the gravity of our current situation. It is not as funny as the teddy bears, OK it is not funny at all, but it will certainly get your attention; http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/what-is-wrong-with-the-u-s-economy-here-are-10-economic-charts-that-will-blow-your-mind The title speaks for itself.

On a brighter note, at least to any of you that own silver, there is this; http://www.zerohedge.com/article/guest-post-how-much-more-demand-can-silver-handle  in fact I think I need to get some more physical (no I won't rerun that Olivia Newton-John thing, it wasn't that funny the first time now that I think about it).

This just caught my eye, Wildcat Silver. Big shooters in the the PM mining biz and it is located in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment